Our Research Vice President Neil Shah will be speaking at the webinar hosted by Nokia and Counterpoint Research on November 17, 2021. The topic of the panel discussion is “How is iSIM shaping a new future in mobile and IoT connectivity?”
He will be joined by:
- Jeremy Cowan, Editorial Director & Founder, VanillaPlus & IoT Now
- Thomas Hsu, Manager of Product Management, Nokia
Session Details: Wednesday, November 17th 2021 – 8:30 PM (IST)
About the webinar:
By 2025, the eSIM- and iSIM-capable devices are expected to reach nearly 6 billion. What is triggering this boom – and why now? The demand for out-of-the-box global connectivity and built-in resilience enabled by these new technologies require a new approach from CSPs and enterprises.
Secure mobile and IoT identities will be a catalyst to large-scale digital growth, underpinned by iSIM technology. What does this mean for those players that want to build global solutions with the highest levels of security assurance? What is the Nokia approach to help its customers leverage the opportunities brought by the SIM transformation?
Join the webinar to find out.
What you will learn:
- The latest news, trends, and developments on eSIM and iSIM market
- Benefits of iSIM, current and forecasted levels of iSIM adoption
- CSP needs for successful iSIM projects – and how to address them
- How to enable enterprise segments to take advantage of iSIM
- Expected evolution of iSIM – root of trust for Digital Identity services
Registration link: here