Our Research Vice President Neil Shah is joining the BT Tech Today Congress. He will be speaking on Friday, June 02, 2023. More details below:
Title: World on a Chip: Wafer Wars. Tech Dominance. Supply Crimp
Date: Friday, June 02, 2023
Location: Taj Westend, Bengaluru
Time: 16:30 – 17:00 hrs
- Neil Shah, Vice President of Research, Counterpoint Research
- Hitesh Garg, Country Manager, NXP Semiconductors
- Santhosh Kumar, President & MD, Texas Instruments India
- Dr. Satya Gupta, President, VLSI Society
- Anku Jain, Managing Director, MediaTek India
- David Reed, CEO, Vedanta Foxconn Semiconductor
Over the past few years, technological disruptions have changed the way we live, work, and socialize in an evolving world. With the latest developments involved in the design, development and deployment of new technologies and innovations. The role of new technologies hold tremendous importance to come out stronger and better prepared to navigate future shocks and fuel rapid economic growth.
BT Tech Today Congress will bring some of the finest speakers and thought leaders together for in-depth conversations with technology luminaries on invigorating topics, multiple sessions, case studies, and much more to understand how technology is helping address today’s major challenges, whether environmental, societal, or economic.
Click here (or send us an email at email@example.com) to schedule a meeting with him.
To get live updates you can watch this space or follow us on Twitter Follow @CounterPointTR