China Macro Snapshot is a monthly report that decodes the hottest macro topics in China with potential to impact business operations. In addition to insightful on-the-ground observations, the report provides valuable analysis and analyst forecasts.
The February report covers key topics, including the latest meeting between top officials of the US and China, the election in Taiwan and its impact, and China’s latest measures to arrest the falling stock market and the economy.
Table of Contents:
- China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi meets US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan in Bangkok on January 27
- Taiwan Presidential and Legislature Speaker Elections Yield Divided Government
- China’s GDP grew 5.2% YoY in 2023; Patchy recovery promotes stimulus measures
- China’s stock market plummeted more than 6% MoM to the lowest in 5 years promoting officials to talk up the market
- China Opened Up to Foreign Investment and Tourists Amid Economic Setbacks
Number of Pages: 12
Published Date: February 2024