Counterpoint’s monthly Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The September edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem from 22nd August 2023 to 21st September 2023. It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where our analysts give their points of view include:
- Apple to Provide iPhone 12 Software Update in France to Settle Radiation Row
- Finnish Mobile Carriers Suspend Xiaomi Sales Over Presence in Russia
- Google Begins Work on QR Code-based eSIM Transfer
- Xiaomi Supplier to Open Factory Near Delhi for Producing Smartphones
- Samsung Display to Supply Lion’s Share of iPhone 15 Panels
- Pakistan government to launch interest-free service to get mobile phones on installments
- iPhone Maker Foxconn Aims to Double India Investment, Employment
- OPPO A2 Pro Debuts in China with Free Battery Replacement Program
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the September edition, a report titled, ‘Understanding the Purchase Journey of Recently Smartphone Buyers Opting for Financing, has been featured.
Published date: 26th September 2023