The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The June edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: May 22, 2023 – June 21, 2023.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where our analysts give their points of view include:
- Motorola razr+, Google Pixel Fold Enter US Market in June
- Samsung Electronics Expands the Self-Repair Program to Europe
- Nothing Phone (2) to be Made in India
- vivo Exits German Market Due to Nokia's Patent Injunction Enforcement
- Xiaomi Partners with Dixon to Manufacture Smartphones in India
- OPPO at Full Steam With Marketing in UEFA Champions League Final
- Vedanta Teams up With 20 Korean Firms to Start Electronics Manufacturing Hub in India
- Applied Materials to invest $400 million over four years to establish a new centre in India
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the June edition, a report titled, ‘Global Mi-Fi (Hotspot) Market Trends and Analysis, 2022, has been featured.
Number of Pages: 19
Published Date: June 2023