Counterpoint’s monthly Smartphone Intelligence Tracker. It offers the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The December edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem from 22nd November 2023 to 21st December 2023. It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where our analysts give their points of view include:
- Samsung Adds More Devices to its Self-repair Program, Including Foldables
- Apple Aims to Produce More Than 50 Million iPhones Annually in India – WSJ
- Xbox Talking to Partners for Mobile Gaming Store
- China’s iPhone Ban Accelerates Across Government and State Firms
- Samsung Hikes Smartphone Camera Prices as Market Rebounds
- Indian Retailers Urge Xiaomi to Cut Prices to Clear 4G Handset Stock
- LG Innotek to Increase its Contribution in Apple Supply Chain
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the December edition, a report titled, ‘Global Refurbished Smartphone Market Report, 2023 US and China, has been featured.
Published date: December 2023