The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The April edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: March 22, 2023 – April 21, 2023.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where our analysts give their points of view include:
- Apple retail stores open in India
- Bangladesh – 4G smartphone production down 61% in Q1
- vivo sales in Germany may be suspended, following Nokia lawsuit
- Samsung and AMD Extend GPU Partnership
- Boost Mobile Grows Footprint Through Walgreens, Expanding Retail Presence
- Google to launch its first foldable phone, the 'Pixel Fold,' in June
Number of Pages: 18
Publication Date: May 2023