Monthly Market Pulse – Sep 2016
Please find herewith the Sep 2016 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse covering the global sales in Aug 2016.
- August saw sales of Apple’s existing devices easing down as the world waited for the September launch of iPhone 7.
- IFA took place in early September. The key theme was smart connected devices and there were many connected home products on display.
- One area we did see as offering good development potential was in ‘hearables’.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Monthly Research Topic
– IFA 2016
- The Market
– Market Sizing – Demand and Supply
– Demand and Supply
– O/S landscape
– Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
– Country Analysis: US/China/India
– Market share by Price band
– Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Features and Specs
– Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
– Average feature sets
– Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 48 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Peter Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: September 2016