This report tracks Quarterly India Mobile Handset: Smartphone & Feature phone shipments every month. This report complied of more than 200+ model level specifications which gives in depth analysis of the India market.
- Overall mobile handsets and the smartphone segment witnessed healthy growth of 6% and 15% YoY respectively in Q1 2017.
- Smartphones and feature phones contributed equally to the overall mobile handset shipments in the quarter.
- LTE-capable smartphones contributed 96% of total smartphone shipments in Q1 2017. LTE is now a default feature for smartphones in India.
- Qualcomm-embedded smartphones grew a healthy 64% year on year and growing its share in smartphone market during Q1 2017. The increase in mid segment smartphone shipments drove this growth.
Table of Contents:
- India Handset Market Overview
- India Smartphone ASP trends and Installed base-Dec 2016
- India Mobile Phone Market Trends
- India Smartphone Market Shipments and Value Share by Price Bands
- India Market – VoLTE
- India Smartphone Shipment Share by Technology
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Display Size (Inch)
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Internal Memory
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Primary Camera
- Top Smartphone Brands Share By Shipments & Value
- India Smartphone Market – Brand Share By Price Bands
- Handset Share by Brand Type
- Why Chinese Brands are Growing
- India Smartphone Market – Online channel growth
- India Market – Emerging Channels
- India – Smartphone Distribution Structure – 2014 vs 2016
- Predictions for 2017
Number of Pages: 29 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Published Date: Jan 2017