The report is part of Counterpoint’s smartphone camera research, covering the latest trends from the perspective of demand. Most data appearing in the report are from the Counterpoint Smartphone Camera Tracker, Q1 2021.
Using the report, we provide the insights on smartphone camera development in terms of resolutions, multi-camera and lens applications, we also explore technologies and innovations affecting the camera implementation in smartphones.
Table of Contents:
- Global Rear Primary Camera Resolution Trends
- Global Front Primary Camera Resolution Trends
- Global Rear Multi-camera Trends
- Global Rear Multi-lens Application Trends
- Rear Multi-camera Trends by Major OEM
- Rear & Front ToF Adoption Trend
- Periscope Lens Adoption Trend
- Global Front Multi-camera Trends
- Innovations and Technology Advancements
Number of Pages: 32
Published Date: July 2021