Apple is the leading player in the US smartwatch segment as the brand’s positioning in the smartphone segment helped it establish trust among people. Also, the device ecosystem’s stickiness compliments its performance in the emerging smartwatch segment very well.
Counterpoint Research conducted a consumer study to understand Apple’s positioning in the US smartwatch market. A total of 1,010 responses were collected through the survey, reflecting the US smartwatch market based on the brand’s share.
This report highlights the reasons why Apple smartwatch users (563 responses in 1,010 responses) purchased an Apple smartwatch while highlighting the composition of Apple’s user base, usage and experience, and future preference of both current Apple users and potential buyers of an Apple smartwatch.
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- Apple Market and Users
- Apple’s Position in US Smartwatch Market
- Apple Smartwatch User Composition
- Key Factors for Choosing Apple
- Usage & Experience
- Reasons for Purchasing vs Most-used Functionality
- Apple Smartwatch User Experience
- User Satisfaction for Different Parameters
- Future preference
- Reasons to Replace
- Plan for Next Smartwatch Purchase
- Top Reasons for Preferring Apple Smartwatch
- Demographic Split
No. of pages: 17
Published Date: July 2023