Channel Strategy for Handset OEMs to Capture Next Half a Billion Smartphone Users in India
India is the second-largest and one of the fastest-growing smartphone markets in the world. Still only a third of its population is using smartphones. This makes India an attractive destination for the players in the mobile ecosystem to target the growing internet userbase. In such a scenario solid channel strategy is critical to leverage the growth potential here.In fact channel strategy has been one of the differentiators for the brands which successfully entered and grew in this market over the past few years.
In this webinar we will discuss whether a similar strategy will help OEMs to capture the next half a billion new smartphone users in the coming years or channel strategy will undergo some changes to drive expansion in India.
· Why a strong channel strategy crucial to a market like India?
· India Smartphone sales split by channels
· Growth of Manufacturing in India – incentives, ODM setups
· Platform Updates/OEM Updates · Outlook and Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend
· Handset makers
· Component makers
· Original Equipment Makers
· Original Device Makers
· Policy Makers