Our Research Vice President Neil Shah will be moderating a webinar hosted by HERE and FICCI on August 24, 2021. The topic of the panel discussion is “Location: Maximizing logistics productivity through real-time supply chain visibility and asset tracking”
The panelists for the discussion are –
- Prashanth Murali Kaivar, AVP & Global Practice Head – Enterprise NXT, Supply Chain Transformation & Digital Platforms, Tech Mahindra
- Mr Alok Joshi, Vice President, Customer Service, Logistics & Supply Chain Transformation, Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Kushal Rajveer, Head – Supply Chain Solutions, Asia Pacific, HERE Technologies
- Sateshwar Tuteja, Regional Head & Director – Strategic Business Development & Sales Planning, Asia Pacific, Agility
- Kamal Singh, Senior Manager – Supply Chain Solutions, Adani Group
Session details: Tue, Aug 24, 2021 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM IST
About the webinar:
Efficient and resilient supply chains all start with one thing: better visibility. Find out how location technology plays a critical role in optimizing every stage of the supply chain: from boosting efficiency and productivity to reducing costs, disruptions and delays.
Explore how end-to-end shipment visibility indoor and outdoor, on the road, in-air and at sea can help you achieve best in class ETAs, meet delivery SLAs and boost your NPS score. Discuss the importance of full shipment condition monitoring to detect damages in transit and increase on-time, in-full performance – thereby driving costs down and raising customer satisfaction up.
Learn how to overcome the challenges of achieving visibility in your logistics operations and how to deliver the most effective tracking solution tailored to your needs and operations as a crucial stage in the ongoing digital transformation of your supply chain. Rethink how you run your supply chain and emerge stronger with increased efficiency, better transparency and happier customers.