Monthly Market Pulse October 2012
We take a look at the Mobile Device Market in October.
First we take a glance of the Overall Global Landscape and draw Key Takeaways
This month’s topic is Microsoft’s new Surface and Windows 8.
We also supply the key performance indexes looking vital signs in the market.
– Market Sizing, Demand and Supply
– Forecasting for the future
- O/S landscape
– Competitive Landscape
- Price Band Analysis
- Country Analysis: US/China/Korea/Japan
- Vendor Analysis: top 10 and more
- Channel market share: US/Japan in-carrier market share
– Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and vendor market share by feature set
– Hit model lists for the top 8 vendors, globally
Previously he was a celebrated world renowned analyst at Strategy Analytics. He first introduced value share and profit share. He also created the Smartphone Strategies service and headed the research growing it to become the largest service in the company.
Tom also worked for LG Electronics within the Mobile Communications Company in various roles.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- China: Xiaomi Led the Slow Growing Smartphone Market in 2015 – February 18, 2016
- Top 10 Smartphones sold Globally During Sep 2014 – November 19, 2014
- Infographic: The Q2 Handset/Smartphone Market in One Page – September 22, 2014