This report tracks the smartphone AP/SoC Shipments by top 20 selling chipset models. We also cover historical data starting from Q1 2019 to Q2 2023. This report will help you to understand the Top selling AP/SoC models from the shipment perspective. Furthermore, we have also covered key specs for these AP/SoC covering market view by:
- Foundry Details (like TSMC, Samsung. etc.)
- Process node (5nm, 6nm, 8nm, etc.)
- Manufacturing Process (FinFET, N7, N5, etc.)
- CPU Cores Architecture and CPU Cores Count
- Die Size
Table of Contents:
- Global Smartphone AP/SoC Shipment by 20 Top selling Chipset Models Q1 2019-Q2 2023
- Global Smartphone AP/SoC Shipment by Chipset Brands Q1 2019-Q2 2023
Apple: Apple’s chipset shipments declined QoQ in Q2 2023 due to seasonality.
MediaTek: MediaTek’s shipments slightly increased QoQ in Q2 2023 as the inventory levels came down.
Qualcomm: Qualcomm’s shipments slightly increased QoQ in Q2 2023. Inventories to normalize and demand to come back in H2 2023.
Samsung: Samsung’s shipments slightly increased in Q2 2023. The launch of Exynos 1330 and 1380 in the mid-high and low segments will add volumes to this segment.
UNISOC: UNISOC as the inventory levels come down, we are seeing a favorable H2 for 2023 after a weak Q1 2023.
Published Date: September 2023