Top 10 best-selling smartphones by model sales (Q3 2023)
Top 10 List Consolidates Further to Just Apple, Samsung and Xiaomi.
- The top 10 models captured 19% of the smartphone sales for the quarter, slightly down from 20% a year ago.
- Samsung captured the most spots with five entries, while Apple captured the top four spots.
- Apple maintained its lead with the iPhone 14, the top model for three consecutive quarters.
- The iPhone 13 is the oldest device in the list maintaining the fourth spot as its increased affordability resulted in higher sales in developing economies. India contributed 14% of global sales of the iPhone 13 in Q3 2023 from just 7% in Q3 2022.
- The Samsung A-series models made it to the top 10 list. The smartphones ranged from entry-level A04 to mid-level A54 series.
- The Redmi 12C jumped up three spots from last quarter and re-entered the top 10 list after Q2 2023. The smartphone recorded higher sales in MEA and LATAM.
*Rankings based sell-through; smartphone shipment data can be found in our Smartphone 360 – Global Smartphone Shipment Tracker.
The global handset sales numbers are from:
Global Handset Model Sales Tracker – Q3 2023
This report tracks quarterly global handset model sales data by OEM with the key specifications. This report gives an insightful view of the changing trends in smartphone components and driving factors in the various price segments. It covers 99% of the global handset market with specification analysis.
The deliverable includes
• By brands (450+) and models (6000+)
• By region: Global
• Specifications and prices (30+)
○ Price bands
○ Chipsets by OEMs
○ Chipset by models
○ Display Size and type
○ Rear camera counts
○ 22+ other specifications
Top 10 best-selling smartphones by model sales (Q2 2023)
Top 10 best-selling smartphones by model sales (Q2 2022)
*Data on this page is updated every quarter