The Smartphone Intelligence Tracker gives the Counterpoint perspective on a curated collection of recent news and other articles that have made an impact on the smartphone ecosystem (OEMs, app ecosystem, policy, and more). It gives readers an idea of the current state of affairs in the sector and potential ramifications, helping connect the dots.
The July edition analyses key developments within the smartphone ecosystem during: June 22, 2023 – July 21, 2023.
It also covers the list of key smartphone launches during the period.
Some of the developments from this edition, where our analysts give their points of view include:
- China's Xiaomi Bets Bigger on India Retail Stores amid Samsung Rivalry
- Samsung Silently Launched the SD 888-powered Galaxy S21 FE in India
- Major Cellphone Brands Commence Production in Egypt
- Huawei Eyes Return to 5G Phone Arena Despite US Ban
- Nothing Opens its First Exclusive Customer Service Center in India
- The EU Mandates User-replaceable Smartphone Batteries by 2027
- Qualcomm, Meta to Bring Llama 2 AI to Flagship Phones in 2024
- Motorola Aims for Growth in India
- Apple Introduces Tap to Pay on iPhone in the U.K.
- Jio launches campaign to replace India's 250M 2G phones
Additionally, the Smartphone Intelligence Tracker carries a teaser of one of Counterpoint’s latest research reports. In the July edition, a report titled, ‘China AR/VR/Smart Glasses Market Analysis, Q1 2023’, has been featured.
Number of pages: 21
Published Date: July 2023