This report is part of a series of reports which track the mobile handset market: Smartphone and Feature Phone shipments every quarter for more than 140 brands covering more than 95% of the total device shipments in the industry.
The deliverable includes
- Single pivot format giving in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of three key countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More visuals and analysis by country and by regions
To quickly summarise:
- The global smartphone market declined by 9% YoY to reach 268 million units in Q2 2023.
- Samsung retained its position as the top smartphone player in Q2 2023, as Apple saw a cyclical decline.
- Among the top five brands, Apple experienced the least YoY shipment decline.
- Among the top 10 brands, Tecno and Infinix, part of the Transsion Group, saw double-digit annual growth.
- In terms of regional performance, the Middle East and Africa (MEA) exhibited the only annual shipment growth while North America experienced the highest decline.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Pivot Chart by Brand
- Pivot Chart by Geography
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central and Latin America
- Key Central and Latin America Countries
- Middle East and Africa
- Key Middle East and Africa Countries
Published Date: August 2023