Please find herewith the Q2 2016 edition of Infographic: Market Monitor Report summarizing the Handset and Smartphone market in Q2 2016.
This report tracks Top Vendor Shipments every Quarter across regions and countries which contribute to almost 90% of the total Global Smartphone Volumes.
- Mobile handset shipments grew 5% in Q2 compared to Q1 but annually it was flat
- After posting its first negative quarter of growth in Q1, smartphones are back to growth in Q2
- Asia and Africa continued to grow both in sequential terms and annual as well
- China and India led the Asian markets to positive growth in Q2
- Samsung and Apple lost share compared to previous quarters as Oppo entered the Top 5 list for the first time. Oppo is the No.2 brand in Asia
- Samsung surpassed Apple to become the top brand in North America, Samsung is now No.1 in all regions
Table of Contents:
- Global Mobile Handset Shipments Market Share
- Mobile Handset Shipments by Region
- Global Smartphone Shipments Market Share
- Smartphone Shipments by Region
Number of Pages: 1 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tom Kang & JungMoon Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: August 2016