Research Associate _ Automotive
Counterpoint is a fast-growing global analyst firm. Our analysts produce a significant body of research that needs to be optimally presented. We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic research associate to assist our research efforts.
As a Research Associate, you will be contributing to our original insights on how the automotive industry is transitioning. You will have the opportunity to develop skills and insights to become a future star analyst.
The role will involve:
- Contributing analysis to create a rich body of qualitative and quantitative research insights.
- Conducting research and analysis, to develop and deliver market reports, forecasts, and market trackers on smart automotive technologies.
- Manage databases within Counterpoint Research automotive database and ensure timely completion and checkpoints at various stages.
- Contributing analysis to ad-hoc requests and analysis by working and cooperating across various teams within the company.
- Working with the team on the Counterpoint Research automotive tracker program by researching, interpreting, and recording relevant information in proprietary databases.
- Understanding key drivers and inhibitors in the connected ecosystems space and how these will impact overall industry trends.
- Expressing your industry viewpoint through blogging and sharing weekly industry insights within the team.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
You are a masters or bachelor or B. Tech with 0-3 years of relevant work experience or knowledge about this industry. You already have an interest and basic knowledge of tech and the automotive industry and can express your views clearly and concisely.
In addition, you can demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivation and a keen interest in analyzing the technology and telecom sectors. You are ready to interpret trends and can articulate your understanding in an engaging way.
- The ability to analyze and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights.
- High level of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel.
- Ability to work confidently as an individual contributor as well as being comfortable as a team player.
Location: Gurgaon/Noida, India
- You are willing to relocate and are available to work from the Gurgaon or Noida office.
How to Apply:
- Apply via our website (please attach your CV along with the cover letter)
- Please explain why you are applying and why you are a right fit for the role. Be creative in your application but be concise.
What we can offer:
Competitive base salary + bonus based on company performance. As a key member of the team, you will have a direct impact on company performance.
In addition to financial remuneration, you will have the rare opportunity to grow with a young company which is already making its mark.
Desired Skills and Experience
Market Research, Secondary Research, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Market Intelligence, Data Analysis, Teamwork, Analytical Skills, Writing, Automotive Industry Knowledge.