Analyzing Sales of 3,000+ Handsets in 2014
Do you or your team need a detailed understanding of hot trends, strategies and competitive dynamics in the smartphone industry?
- How many Galaxy Note 4s were sold last month versus iPhone 6 Plus?
- What is the typical spec of a $150 Android smartphone?
- What was the average internal memory distribution across different brands?
- What was the sweet spot in terms of display size?
- What were the winning portfolio strategies?
- What was the LTE penetration for top-selling brands?
- Or any of a million other questions..
If so Counterpoint Research can help. We gather model-level device sales for more than 3000 handset models from over 300 brands across 37 countries every month. We can customize our data to fit your operational needs.
We have a superb resource for: application developers; manufacturers; industrial designers; component vendors; the financial services industry or anyone else who needs to understand connected device market dynamics. Gain insights into what is driving the $300 Billion smartphone market through our analysis of the top 3000 smartphone models across 2014 in our upcoming webinar on 24th February 2015 (select from three time zones)
This Webinar is over now please go here to download the Presentation slides.