- China and India continued to be the two largest markets and can be viewed as regions in themselves.
- These two countries combined accounted for 37% of global mobile phone shipments.
- MEA had the highest YoY growth rate among all the regions and accounted for almost 14% of the total global shipments.
- Smartphones remained the key driver for growth and represented around 80% of total handset shipments.
- Smartphone growth is fueled by rising proliferation of LTE phones along with declining average selling prices in markets such as China, India, Russia, Indonesia and other emerging countries.
- Overview of report
- Key highlights
- Vendor Analysis- Samsung, Apple, Huawei
- Summary by Cellular Air-Interface in Mobile Phones
Author: Parv Sharma ([email protected])
Published Date: February 2017