Nokia enters Phablet and Tablet Market @Nokia World
Counterpoint Research Analysts were in Abu Dhabi for the “Nokia World”, the grand product launch event from the world’s second largest mobile devices manufacturer. The event in the middle of modern and advanced Arab Peninsula portrayed the Finnish vendor’s desire to regain the lead in smart-devices space with modern and advanced designs and form-factors to ensure Windows Phone cements its place as the third largest mobile ecosystem.
- Smartphones Microsoft’s Acquisition of Nokia Devices: Emotions Sky-High & Spirits As Well
- Broadening Lumia Portfolio: Entry into Important Phablets & Tablets Segments
1) Lumia 1520
2) Lumia 1320
- Phablet market share by Counterpoint Research
- Windows Phone Ecosystem Momemtum
3) Lumia 2520
- Nokia shipments by sub-brand over the quarters
For the complimentary version please contact us or log in to the web access.