Nokia enters Phablet and Tablet Market @Nokia World
Counterpoint Research Analysts were in Abu Dhabi for the “Nokia World”, the grand product launch event from the world’s second largest mobile devices manufacturer. The event in the middle of modern and advanced Arab Peninsula portrayed the Finnish vendor’s desire to regain the lead in smart-devices space with modern and advanced designs and form-factors to ensure Windows Phone cements its place as the third largest mobile ecosystem.
- Smartphones Microsoft’s Acquisition of Nokia Devices: Emotions Sky-High & Spirits As Well
– Broadening Lumia Portfolio: Entry into Important Phablets & Tablets Segments
1) Lumia 1520
2) Lumia 1320
– Phablet market share by Counterpoint Research
– Windows Phone Ecosystem Momemtum
3) Lumia 2520
– Nokia shipments by sub-brand over the quarters
For the complimentary version please contact us or log in to the web access.
Previously he was a celebrated world renowned analyst at Strategy Analytics. He first introduced value share and profit share. He also created the Smartphone Strategies service and headed the research growing it to become the largest service in the company.
Tom also worked for LG Electronics within the Mobile Communications Company in various roles.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Top 10 Smartphones sold Globally During Sep 2014 – November 19, 2014
- Infographic: The Q2 Handset/Smartphone Market in One Page – September 22, 2014
- Snapshot of the smartphone market in May 2014 – July 15, 2014